Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13: Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there Paper Sweeties Fans!

It's time for the newest Paper Sweeties Release!!!!


Today I created a card using the set "Smitten"...


This is such a wonderful set of 11 sentiment stamps, like this one


I am saving this card for my hubby for our anniversary!
I used black ink from Hero Arts, cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I created the border with my scor-bug.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the wood leaves are from Recollections. I sprayed them both with Heidi Swapp color shine in gold. The ribbon and pearls are from Michaels. The twine is also PTI.  The flat sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

  
I used the color palette from Colour Me...! 

Come join the Paper Sweeties Design Team for a fun blog hop and some wonderful inspiration...



Hope you can stop by tomorrow!

Michelle
 




13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a gorgeous card..

Deepti said...

What a stunning creation !!

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful CAS card! LOVE the flower spray you created and I adore the lovely colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Stunning!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty.

Maria said...

So beautiful and creative! Love the scoring and the pretty embellishments!

Susangail Powell said...

this is gorgeous!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous! :)

Lisa said...

Simple, stylish, elegant and so beautifully done!!!

Julia Altermann said...

Easily one of the most elegant and beautiful cards I've ever seen, Michelle! The sentiment is just touching and the flowers are gorgeous. Happy anniversary to you and your husband!

Thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

Julia
CMCC Design Team

Claire Creates Cards said...

STRIKING! I love every detail! The flowers and wooden leaves look amazing! The sentiment is so lovely! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! Your husband will cherish this card! XX

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow! Such a stunning card. Your details are just darling - I love the cluster of embellishments and that sentiment is just too sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.

Julie Beech said...

what a wonderful sentiment and a fab card. Congrats on your win at Colour Me!